What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
The following is a non-exclusive list of what is included in this trip:
- Two days paddling tailored to you with the head guide, Karl
- A day in sea kayaks and a day in open canoes
- Use of our canoes, sea kayaks and all essential equipment
- Adjustable buoyancy aid
- Waterproof paddle sport jacket and trousers (recommended whatever the weather)
- Transport during the weekend
- Two nights accommodation at Otterburn Bed & Breakfast
- Three course home cooked dinner at Otterburn on Friday night
- Cooked or lighter breakfast breakfast both mornings
- Packed lunch and fresh hot drinks during both days
* Please feel free to use your own paddle sport equipment as long as it confirms to current UK safety standards and best practices and is less than five years old. If in doubt, please ask before booking.
Whats not included in this tour.Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
The following are not included in this offer:
Clothes to wear during the paddling sessions and suitable
- Clothes to wear under our waterproofs and suitable for the weather (please avoid jeans and cotton clothes – modern outdoor clothing will be an excellent choice)
- Shoes to wear whilst paddling (these will get wet)
- Sunhat or beanie (depending upon conditions)
- Suncream (take it with you if it is sunny)
- Spare jumper (better to start a little cool and add layers later if paddling has not warmed you up)
- Sunglasses & retainer cord or band (if you wear glasses normally, please ensure they are secured by a retainer of some form)
- Personal accident and possessions insurance
- Dinner on Saturday night – we can choose from dining at the Ariundle Centre, Strontian Hotel, Kilcamb Lodge or other restaurant further away (travel will be provided) *
- Any drinks on Friday night (please bring your own if you wish)
- Travel to and from Otterburn B&B in Strontian
NB: Some of these items may be available for loan from Otter Adventures if you should forget them.
* Subject to availability and where the group wishes to eat